Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad day....Having to list my PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
My wife just got told she's losing her job effective at the end of the month. I've listed most of my cards already but now it looks like I'm gonna have to list my Verlander collection. I'll be listing it off about 10 cards a day or so. I really didn't want this day to come but you have to do what you have to do. Hopefully after i graduate college, I can get some of them back. My collection is below if interested. Any bids or interest would be appreciated.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/ ... Verlander/

ebay ID is Mr_Verlander

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I wish you the best of luck, I have had to sell of about 80% of my card collection over the past couple of months to help pay bills because my wife changed jobs and we had to move. That now means we have 2 house payments every month.

again good luck-

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
Hey im sorry to hear about your collection. I would be interested in your bowman chrome autos of him. Id rather have you sell stuff on here because i know many of the members here would be happy to buy them and sell them back when you guys are back on your feet again. PM me what your prices are.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Well at least you'll get more for them than you would have last year the ways he's pitching. I'm sorry you're gonna let go of the PC though, I can't imagine how tough that'll be. Good luck with your auctions.

Members online