Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA Hotsheet Predictions for 08/07/2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
If Chris Carter, Juan Francisco, and Pedro Alvarez don't get at least a Team Photo much less a high spot on the list....I am going to vomit.

Really, I will stick my finger down my throat, puke in a bubble-mailer, and mail it to Badler and the Crew.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Friedrich has been on FIRE in his last three starts.

16 2/3 innings, 1 earned run, 9 hits, 6 walks, 32 strike outs.

ERA of 1.50 in the California League

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Yes I will say it again, James Darnell. He has really good numbers this year and like a 10+ game hitting streak. He is Adv A ball now and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a player ahead of him keeping him from being promoted any quicker.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Yes I will say it again, James Darnell. He has really good numbers this year and like a 10+ game hitting streak. He is Adv A ball now and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a player ahead of him keeping him from being promoted any quicker.
Logan Forsythe, he's older by 4 days i think, and that is why Darnell started in LowA. Most people in the Padre organization like Darnell more though.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Seiya said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Logan Forsythe, he's older by 4 days i think, and that is why Darnell started in LowA. Most people in the Padre organization like Darnell more though.

Thanks! Are you a fan of Darnell? His cards have started picking up some interest and I wondered who I was bidding against.

Members online