Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Gordon Beckham Craze Continues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Some of the higher end stuff I've seen are going for waaay more than it should. Its as if prospectors have suddenly given up on prospects and flocked to this product, artifically rising prices temporarily...

Although I love Topps Chrome (obviously) and this is a particularly nice product, I'd be surprised if prices stay like this for any significant length of time.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Where are these idiots coming from.

Oh, well. Fellow board members, if you have any Topps refs, unload them.

believe me, once i receive my 3 they will hit the bay. i only have $13.97 into them so if i could get $20 each, i'd be stoked

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A_Pharis said:
Fluke. I doubt any more sell in that range. Something is up with those bidders. Not saying shill, but someone is drinkin' stupid juice.
Could it be his parents??? But yes those will not go that high again even if it was the p' units

A_Pharis

justwar said:
A_Pharis said:
Umm. I take that back...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gordon-Beckham-2008 ... 286.c0.m14

Xfr Auto for $130? Ungraded? Wowzers! What did Beckham do tonight?

Yeah, I had to take the money and run. Thought I paid too much 3 weeks ago when I bought it for $80 (i had ebay bucks, so I justified it by saying I was only spending 60) :D

Good sale. Maybe that sale will spark a legitimate jump (maybe in the $110 range). That way if he pulls off the ROY it could see upwards of $200.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
These prices are insane. I hit the BIN on an 09 Bowman auto three weeks ago for $29, an 08 Blue Refractor auto for $150 & a refractor auto /500 for $50. Wishing I had bought more. ::facepalm::

The 08 chrome autos are selling between 50-70 now? :shock:

I think I'll wait until the off season before I attempt to pickup any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts