Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobby Parnell scheduled to make start!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I'm not sure what day, I think tommorow (saturday), but i'm happy that Bobby Parnell will be making a start

EVERYBODY SHOW YOUR CARDS (haha, oh wait, i'm the only guy that collects him ::facepalm:: )

(PS- have 4 blue refractors now, 1 not scanned)

sc000c3320.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MartinFFcollector said:
No pic, but I just pulled his '09 Finest "P".

I've got this one:

2009FinestBobbyParnellGoldAutoPatch.jpg

and I just pulled his A&G Mini A&G back rc and hope that he pitches his very best tomorrow, but after watching him pitch from the bullpen, I have my reservations about getting much for either.

Art

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MartinFFcollector said:
No pic, but I just pulled his '09 Finest "P".

I've got this one:

2009FinestBobbyParnellGoldAutoPatch.jpg

and I just pulled his A&G Mini A&G back rc and hope that he pitches his very best tomorrow, but after watching him pitch from the bullpen, I have my reservations about getting much for either.

Art
i'm very interested in that parnell if you ever wanna deal it!

NerfXerks

Aug 7, 2008
Hopefully Bobby can give us what he was like in the beginning of the season in a starting role. That would be just... awesome. His WHIP is a little inflated though and he doesn't get a lot of swing-and-misses.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
NerfXerks said:
Hopefully Bobby can give us what he was like in the beginning of the season in a starting role. That would be just... awesome. His WHIP is a little inflated though and he doesn't get a lot of swing-and-misses.
if you watched him during that 3 inning role a few days ago, he got alot of swing and misses.. he looked good,

NerfXerks

Aug 7, 2008
thegreathambino said:
NerfXerks said:
if you watched him during that 3 inning role a few days ago, he got alot of swing and misses.. he looked good,

Yes, he did look very good in that role. I've always wanted to see him as a starter and I truly hope that he excels in a starting role, though I predict something more like 4 runs in 6 innings his first time out.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
NerfXerks said:
thegreathambino said:
NerfXerks said:

Yes, he did look very good in that role. I've always wanted to see him as a starter and I truly hope that he excels in a starting role, though I predict something more like 4 runs in 6 innings his first time out.

no , i'm feeling like 2 runs in 5, thats my prediction. I hope he pitches at least 6, but i don't think so, none of the mets have been able to

Members online

Latest posts