Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another buyer worth blocking....7044raymond

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
I countered an offer to him on my 3 Beckham's 9.5 and shortly after end the auction because I sold it offline....he responds with:

hey, What happened??? I never declined your offer so what r u or ebay doing??? It said I have 48 until the counteroffer ends?? I NEVER DECLINED IT!!!! I want the cards, get back to me so we can iron this out. Thanks Ray

10 mins later....

you really need to get back to me about this!!!! I dont know what kind of crap you or ebay is trying to pull but i NEVER DECLINED YOUR COUNTEROFFER!!! DO U UNDERSTAND?? It said i had 48 hours to respond, please get back to me so we can resolve this matter!!! Thank you Ray

I respond telling him the cards are no longer for sale and I could have accepted someone else's offer and his offer would have been void...

he responds:

OK just so I understand you, the CARDS are no longer for sale?? You do understand that i NEVER declined any counteroffer right?? A counteroffer that I had 48 hours to respnond to...What is going on???

are you ever going to respond to my e-mails??? What you did was wrong, and if you dont respond,I am going to report you to ebay!!!

You send me a counteroffer and you just pull it off the table before I can even respond, the offer said I had 48 hours, and u pull it off the table before I can evev respond to it!!! Whatever loser, keep your cards I don't want nothing from u if that's way you are going to do things.

I really don't understand this guy. What is the difference of me ending the auction or accepting someone else's offer? Did he think my auction freezes for 48 hours for him to decide?

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
:shock:

the word "wow" comes to mind . . .

Can't really think of anything else better to describe that nutcase

Sure would be nice if Ebay had some sort of aptitude or personality test in order to qualify and use their system. Of course, an IQ test would never happen.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What ever man block him and move on. Seems people think that when they are in the works with you,
that they then are the only one. Well not true since the Bin can still be hit our you accepted price can come in.

You got what you wanted for the item, so from this point on don't even watse the the keystrokes.
Congrats on the sale

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
its just easier to block him and report him to ebay for harassment than argue with him.

agreed with the previous posters.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
"You have 48 hours to respond or until the auction ends". What part of that didn't the buyer understand? eBay clearly makes that point clear.

Members online