Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time to sell: Mitch Einerston suspended 50 games

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
kentuckyderby said:
2nd time offender

Anyone still holding any of his cards?
Sadly me
SuperStock_1491R-1072054.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Damn...anybody else been hit with two suspensions before they even crept up to the majors?This guy is a heartbeat away from being out for good.Fortunately the only card of his I have is a regular bowman card I purchased like 2 years ago for $1 at the insistance of the shop owner as he was "going to be a real good MLB player one day".

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
predatorkj said:
Damn...anybody else been hit with two suspensions before they even crept up to the majors?This guy is a heartbeat away from being out for good.Fortunately the only card of his I have is a regular bowman card I purchased like 2 years ago for $1 at the insistance of the shop owner as he was "going to be a real good MLB player one day".

Jeremy Jeffress

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Jaypers said:
beberly said:
Jaypers said:
DaleMurphyCollector said:
I think the Red Refractor 1/1 is what put you on the map as "deranged"

I've since copyrighted the term. ;)

Oh, so that's why you didn't like it when I using the word.

You do realize I was kidding, right?

Actually, yes. I was just pointing it out. Like an "ah-ha" moment. Now it all makes sense.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
BrewerSuperCollector said:
predatorkj said:

Jeremy Jeffress

Oddly enough I have a few of his cards too.I believe they are the afflac cards?In any case I fully expected him to drop out or get kicked out ala Josh Hamilton.Now Mitch...I had no idea about the first suspension.Not a mention of it in the local paper.

Members online

Latest posts