Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe Saunders is terrible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
yup, he looked bad, I think they may take him out of the rotation now. But the Angels just look flat all around, but to start the game down by 4 is tough...

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Rangers are finally hitting too, and are continuing to dominate the Angels this year, now lets beat the freakin A's when you guys lose ::facepalm:: .

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
aw00d05 said:
Rangers are finally hitting too, and are continuing to dominate the Angels this year, now lets beat the freakin A's when you guys lose ::facepalm:: .

Hope Texas wears out the Angels' bullpen before Monday!

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
aw00d05 said:

Hope Texas wears out the Angels' bullpen before Monday!
4 pitchers through 6

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You might want to get checked for memory loss. Saunders carried Cali for most of the first two months. I'm sure he'll be fine by October.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
gt2590 said:
You might want to get checked for memory loss. Saunders carried Cali for most of the first two months. I'm sure he'll be fine by October.
He's given up 4 or more runs in his last 8 starts, that is called pathetic. They just put him on the DL though, after the game. And Jered Weaver carried the Angels the first 2 months with the 2nd best ERA in the AL ;)

Latest posts