Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mickey Mantle jersey pulled from 09 Just Mystery Jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
just thought i would let those know who are opening this product that the Mickey Mantle jersey was pulled from 09 Just Mystery Jerseys today.

Mantle_1.jpg

Mantle_2.jpg

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
A_Pharis said:
mburgin said:
just thought i would let those know who are opening this product that the Mickey Mantle jersey was pulled from 09 Just Mystery Jerseys today.

Ok, who did Andrew send my box to?

J/K. Who was it and where?

it was autographed and came with a COA from psa/dna. i'd post pics but they are watermarked with another site on them right across the middle.

with any Mantle or Ted Williams Signed Jersey, if the jersey did not come from UDA with matching holo's i would sell it in a minute. Mantle's auto was faked easily, thats a fact and Williams son signed alot of his stuff at the end when Ted was too ill to sign. Although they did sign alot, and there is a good amount out there, the only way to be 100% sure is if it came from UDA. If i was gonna add a jersey of them to my collection, maybe iam just to picky, but a jersey from UDA is ONLY way to go to weed out the fakes.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
mburgin said:
A_Pharis said:
mburgin said:

Ok, who did Andrew send my box to?

J/K. Who was it and where?

it was autographed and came with a COA from psa/dna. i'd post pics but they are watermarked with another site on them right across the middle.

Who cares, we still wanna see it! Post away!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts