Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JD, Freebie and TTM mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
First, huge shoutout to Tigerkal!

I have been looking for one of these for a while and now I got one with this freebie
Woodyjsyauto.jpg

He also tossed in this Michael Hamlin ... my first auto of him
MHamlinDraftauto.jpg

Thanks a lot man! I will get you back sometime

Now it is JD time
Legends - can't beat 99 cents plus shipping
JDLegendsauto.jpg

Cyan Back plate
JDLegCyanB.jpg

And the biggie. When I saw it, I had to win it especially since I forgot to snipe a Stuckey one that went for less than $10 dlvd. Also it is 1/20 - college jersey number :dance:

James Davis Under Armour patch
JDuaPatch.jpg
JDuaBack.jpg

Topps could have chosen a different stat than the last one :lol:

Lastly, my TTMs. I sent this out (finally) on Monday and it was back today.
Dabo Swinney right before getting the Gatorade bath after whooping the fake USC. Photos courtesy of my brother
Dabo8x10-1.jpg

Then the second 8x10 - him standing at the top of the Hill vs. GT. This is right before his first game as a head coach.
Dabo8x10-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Nice pickups, and congrats on the TTM success. That one of his first coaching game is a pretty cool one.

Thanks. I really like that photo since you can see (and even better on the original file) the stadium filled with orange waiting for us to run down The Hill

jeff550 said:
nice day of mail. also congrats on the ttm football is probobly the hardest sport to get ttm
I never really realized it was that hard. Dabo took 4 days so I hope the others I sent out go well too. We will see since I sent out 4 others to rookies

deceptikon1978 said:
Great stuff. That Under Armour patch is so sexy.
Thanks! I appreciate it

Members online

Latest posts