Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OBX Daredevils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaSmurf

Jul 25, 2009
Was in Kitty Hawk, NC for couple days visiting and noticed they had a local team called the Daredevils but had no clue who they were as they are not a MILB team.

Planned on goin to a game to check it out but a storm ended up coming and changed my plans. Looked at their site and found out it is a allstar team for college in the off season. Had no clue there was a league like this but wish i could have checked it out, there is couple teams not to far from me so will do that next year.

Anyone been to a game or follow the teams? I don't follow collge baseball much so not sure if the teams are that legit. Said "stars of tomorrow" on their posters.

Thanks
James

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
By looking around at their website, it seems legit. IMO, If the cape cod league is the league to be in for colliegiete players, this would be minor leagues. On Long Island we have the same kind of league.

Members online

Latest posts