Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pictures From Last Night's Royals-Athletics Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Spent the day in Kansas City. Went to the Zoo and the ***** Leagues Baseball Museum before the game. Got a lot of great exercise at the Zoo...not only was everything spaced out, but it was brutally hot out as well. The museum was cool too. The only bad thing was they would not let you take pics of anything at all. Anyway, here as some pics from the game....took a lot more, but figured this would be suffice.

View from my seat before the game. I was in the 5th row, front row of my section...the 4 rows in front of mine, ticktes were 240 a piece. I paid 40 for mine
DSC01473.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

This was taken as I was leaving the stadium
DSC01506.jpg

DSC01510.jpg

Thanks for looking.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Nice photos and great seats.
Was at friday's game also with a buddy. We sat right on top of the A's bullpen this game.
Did you see anyone with brown paper bags on their heads?

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Thanks for the comments guys. Yes, the stadium is beautiful. Love the renovations they did to it.

cardinals - No, but I wish I would have seen you guys up there. Instead, I had to deal with some drunk idiot a few seats down the row from me who was calling Kurt Suzuki, "Ichiro".

Pine Tar- Yeah man I would go to Wrigley every day if I could, but Kauffman Stadium is only a 4 hour drive from me.

KCBeltran- Glad you like the pics. I have family that lives in Schaumburg.

Members online