Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 101 Declaration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
The Forrest fight looked rigged! :lol: (dropped him running backwards, with a "slap" to boot...I guess he had a glass-jaw)! :?

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
It seemed to me that Forrest pretty much gave up. Every time he got knocked down he threw his hands up like he wanted the fight to stop. And why did Forrest leave so fast?

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
yankeefan812 said:
It seemed to me that Forrest pretty much gave up. Every time he got knocked down he threw his hands up like he wanted the fight to stop. And why did Forrest leave so fast?

He had already had enough of Anderson Silva! The guy is simply a beast.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
andyduke86 said:
yankeefan812 said:

Yea I'd say so he got hit hard twice and the last jab was probably the nail in the coffin. I think it's safe to say that Silva is the best P4P in the world.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
andyduke86 said:
yankeefan812 said:

The big knock on Silva is his cockiness...he'll end up losing big oneday because of it, watch. (the dancing around, showboating with his hand's down & chin out was really not needed....Silva tries to bow & act like he's so full of respect & pride & then showboat's in the ring like that= TRASH).
I was rooting for him until I saw that (& that is why Forrest left, because he was friggin' embarrassed & was being taunted & disrespected the entire fight...well all 30 seconds of it). :lol:

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
yankeefan812 said:
andyduke86 said:
yankeefan812 said:

Yea I'd say so he got hit hard twice and the last jab was probably the nail in the coffin. I think it's safe to say that Silva is the best P4P in the world.

I couldn't agree more on the pound for pound comment. Silva was impressive. He looked incredible. Maybe this victory will silence the critics. I am really looking forward to Torres and Bowles tomorrow night. Diego and BJ next. I am so glad he finished Florian

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
seanho2309 said:
yankeefan812 said:
andyduke86 said:
yankeefan812 said:

I couldn't agree more on the pound for pound comment. Silva was impressive. He looked incredible. Maybe this victory will silence the critics. I am really looking forward to Torres and Bowles tomorrow night. Diego and BJ next. I am so glad he finished Florian

Diego v BJ is going to be an insane fight

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
yankeefan812 said:
seanho2309 said:
yankeefan812 said:
andyduke86 said:
yankeefan812 said:

Diego v BJ is going to be an insane fight

I can't wait. Maybe Jan or Feb. I don't think BJ will have any type of medical suspension. He looked good tonight. I hope he stays at 155 and stays away from GSP aspirations.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
If you watch the Silva KO closely you'll see that the shot landed cleanly on forrest's temple. Even though he was backing up that was enough to finish him. Overall I thought the PPV sucked. Many boring fights.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
yeah that was the worst PPV i have seen in a long time. i will keep my coments to myself about the Forest fight because i still like Forest.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am embarassed.

That entire PPV was hard to watch for me.

What a ******** stoppage in the Amir fight. WTF? GIve the ******* guy a chance to get up. He was trying to. He wasn't finished by any means.

Apparently Forrest has a dislocated jaw and couldn't hear out of his left ear last night, and that's why he jetted out of the octogon.

Not sure if I buy that excuse. That may be the case, but I think he was embarassed by his performance and being totally outclassed by Anderson Silva.

Forrest is my favorite fighter, so that was extremely hard and embarassing for me to watch. I am saddened for Forrest.

Silva looked amazing, going all Roy Jones Jr on Forrest.

**** BJ Penn. Next up, the Nightmare. I've never rooted for Diego in a fight, but for the love of God please take the belt off that bitch.

I am still sad about this today. I want to hear what Forrest has to say.

If I didn't know any better, I might think he took a dive. He looked like he just completely gave up. Ugh.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Here's my thought's on Silva. People should not be complaining about what he did in the ring. You can't have it both ways. You can't call him out for being boring and not engaging and then when he does engage and "give the fans a show" you can't complain about it. Pick one or the other. It was hard watching Forrest get worked but I had a feeling it would happen.

Members online

Latest posts