Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bagwell Saturday Mailday - Really Happy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frikativ54

Jun 17, 2009
I got these items on Saturday. Two Bagwell game used jerseys, one bat, and one Recollection Collection card. I am really happy about them.

JBagwell.jpg

Bagwell 2003 Donruss Recollection Collection 1/1

Bags1999Front.jpg

Bagwell 1999 Spring Training Jersey Front

Bags1999Back.jpg

Bagwell 1999 Spring Training Jersey Badck

JBags2005Front.jpg

Bagwell 2005 Jersey Front

JBags2005Back.jpg

Bagwell 2005 Jersey Back

BagsBat2.jpg

Bagwell Bat Partial View

BagsBats.jpg

Bagwell Bat Full View (bat nearest viewer)

frikativ54

Jun 17, 2009
theplasticman said:
Excellent pick ups. I love the jerseys!

Thanks. I now have to figure out if I should get a shadow box, or if I should save my money for other Bagwell items offered. Of the stuff I got, I bought the 2005, and got the other bat and jersey from a partial cash, partial trade deal.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice haul man!!! What kind of bag is that on the right side of the last picture?? Looks like the size of a golf bag but with a leather glove material...your collection rocks dude!!!

Alex

frikativ54

Jun 17, 2009
metallicalex777 said:
Nice haul man!!! What kind of bag is that on the right side of the last picture?? Looks like the size of a golf bag but with a leather glove material...your collection rocks dude!!!

Alex

It's a big, giant glove. I got it with the money I had saved up from the holidays and my birthday! The guy I bought it from doesn't have any more left though.

BigGlove.jpg

Members online

Latest posts