Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trevor Bell To Make MLB Debut on Wednesday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Now hopefully I can sell my Trevor Bell 2006 Chrome Gold Ref auto.... been holding since I pulled it. Also have a 2005 Draft Ref and 2005 TCU Black Ref Auto. So lets see a no no or 2 hit shutout.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:
great news. So who did they take off the 40 man roster spot?
I'd imagine either moving Ortega to the 60 Day DL, or taking Budde off the 40 man.

It also seems that they have not made the decision yet. They are just saying that it is a possibility.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
MTBright said:
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:
I'd imagine either moving Ortega to the 60 Day DL, or taking Budde off the 40 man.

It also seems that they have not made the decision yet. They are just saying that it is a possibility.
They pulled him after 2 scoreless innings yesterday, and he had no injury. Since he will be pitching on 3 days rest, his start in AAA was just like a bullpen session.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:

They pulled him after 2 scoreless innings yesterday, and he had no injury. Since he will be pitching on 3 days rest, his start in AAA was just like a bullpen session.

scioscia said "We shortened him yesterday in his start just to make him a candidate," so where i think that they will probably will give him the start, it isn't set yet.

On another note, what an awful game today.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
MTBright said:
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:

scioscia said "We shortened him yesterday in his start just to make him a candidate," so where i think that they will probably will give him the start, it isn't set yet.

Oh, I gotcha.

Yea, thats what happens when you put the B-team out in one of the bigger games of the season, so far.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:
bigalexx said:
MTBright said:
bigalexx said:
[quote="MTBright":5o5iktqb]great news. So who did they take off the 40 man roster spot?

Oh, I gotcha.

Yea, thats what happens when you put the B-team out in one of the bigger games of the season, so far.[/quote:5o5iktqb]

Q is awful, I was hoping lackey was going to pick up a bat and beat him to a pulp.

Members online