Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Know Where to Get Good Player Checklists?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Beckett's site sucks now for a good printable player checklist (unless there is a way that I'm not familiar with).

Anyone know where to get a good one that can be printed easily??

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I wouldn't print directly from Beckett's site....

Copy/paste the Beckett into Excel using Paste Special --> Text

Get rid of the extraneous columns --> Select all --> Use the sort function (A->Z) to order everything

This way is not too hard, you'll have a printable list. Only drawback is that you can only select 128 cards at a time from their site which can get real tedious when you have a guy like Arod/Griffey.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
nevermore said:
I wouldn't print directly from Beckett's site....

Copy/paste the Beckett into Excel using Paste Special --> Text

Get rid of the extraneous columns --> Select all --> Use the sort function (A->Z) to order everything

This way is not too hard, you'll have a printable list. Only drawback is that you can only select 128 cards at a time from their site which can get real tedious when you have a guy like Arod/Griffey.

I'll give that a shot. Just want a newer Reynolds list, so it shouldn't be anywhere near as brutal as a Griffey list!

Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts