Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live/Bing.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Is tomorrow the "big" bing/live.com % increase sale day or whatever? Anyone receive the email about it?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I got the email last week...all speculative for now as to what the incentives will be. I don't know if eBay is going up or not, but that's the rumor.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
After the debacle from 4-5 months ago, never would I buy something solely for the cash back. If I was going to buy something irregardless of the discount, then I would use it... but I wouldn't base a decision on it.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Jeff N. said:
After the debacle from 4-5 months ago, never would I buy something solely for the cash back. If I was going to buy something regardless of the discount, then I would use it... but I wouldn't base a decision on it.

I couldn't help myself, "irregardless" is one of my biggest pet peeves :D

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
JEA2880 said:
Jeff N. said:
After the debacle from 4-5 months ago, never would I buy something solely for the cash back. If I was going to buy something regardless of the discount, then I would use it... but I wouldn't base a decision on it.

I couldn't help myself, "irregardless" is one of my biggest pet peeves :D

I know. I was writing it, and I was questioning myself whether it was a word or not, but I figured I'd let it go.

I'm in the middle of writing a brief that should have been in by 5 pm Friday (fall on sword when I efile it Monday morning at 9) and I'm nowhere near done, so I just took a li'l brain break.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
10% is better then nothing, but i agree a little disappointing.

My wife and I are having our first baby in late September, and I am able to get 20% off at diapers.com. Live/bing.com other vendors you can save some good money on

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Jeff N. said:
After the debacle from 4-5 months ago, never would I buy something solely for the cash back. If I was going to buy something irregardless of the discount, then I would use it... but I wouldn't base a decision on it.

Agreed, but I have yet to have an issue.

Members online

Latest posts