Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Well i was wondering if there is any player that will be going into next years draft that you plan on getting a few of there cards or even starting a PC? I know 100% that im makeing a PC of Dan LeFevour

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wow, you really don't waste time :lol:

I'll just be collecting Miami Hurricanes and whoever the Cowboys draft casually. Nobody special to me coming out.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Yea :lol: its been bugging me forever so i just wonderd if every one else wants to collect any one special

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Daltonb1219 said:
Well i was wondering if there is any player that will be going into next years draft that you plan on getting a few of there cards or even starting a PC? I know 100% that im makeing a PC of Dan LeFevour

Dan wanted to go to Purdue SO BAD...but we didn't offer him a scholarship. We gave it to Curtis Painter instead.

He is a solid QB that will find a home in the NFL. It will be a big step up for him since he is in the MAC, but under the right coach he could flourish.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Yea he did i member him talking about Purdue alot, i think he will be a solid quarterback in the NFL if you give him time

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
LMAO 100% agreed on that one buddy but i figured sense you where a texas fan

post thanked btw!

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
Sorry if I came across a little blunt there....I mean, he is my team's QB, and he does put up good stats, but I still hate him. Their whole family is a bunch of stuck up snobs.

I have a non-homosexual man crush on Jordan Shipley. That dude is such a stud.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Jordan Shipley is a ****** bag

Colt McCoy is a ****** bag but has a hot girlfriend

Now you have McCoys little ****** bag brother too

Texas A&M Baby, its football season

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
:lol:
Colt McCoys brother is a bigger ********* then Colt is imo

An Texas A&M lmao ::facepalm:: When will they every be good plz lmk ?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
trcardcollector said:
Sorry if I came across a little blunt there....I mean, he is my team's QB, and he does put up good stats, but I still hate him. Their whole family is a bunch of stuck up snobs.

I have a non-homosexual man crush on Jordan Shipley. That dude is such a stud.
If Snead would've started Texas could be in Florida's shoes...

Latest posts