Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB East Coast National Attendance Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
www.nyshows.org

I'll be there Saturday morning...anyone else going?

Also, I'll be bringing the most cash EVER to any show...which table should I spend it on? lol :lol:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Looks like fri after work for me. Supplies, bgs or psa drop off, go to joe's table to chill and buy him some nathan's. Lol. I owe him. Get some wax depending on price, etc. Dave

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
daveyou said:
Looks like fri after work for me. Supplies, bgs or psa drop off, go to joe's table to chill and buy him some nathan's. Lol. I owe him. Get some wax depending on price, etc. Dave

daveeeee, when you are at Joes table, well, say Hey to me ;) Ill be there too with him haha

Dont coerce me into Nathans please... its awful.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
i wish i could go, but im on vacation until the 17th.

keep an eye out for me for any Edgar Olmos cards.

thanks

stay away from the Nathans, it gets my vote for the coldest cheeseburger ive ever had.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:

One of my partners will have wax. I'll make sure the price is right for you Dave.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Messier2 said:
http://www.nyshows.org

Also, I'll be bringing the most cash EVER to any show...which table should I spend it on? lol :lol:

Note to self: Find Messier2 and take him down a dark alley.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I'm definitely going, just unsure when, probably friday

just picked up something really big so unfortunately I dont have any $$ to spend really, but I'll still be there for sure

lookin forward to it
zach

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Jeff N. said:
Messier2 said:
http://www.nyshows.org

Note to self: Find Messier2 and take him down a dark
alley.

Yeah good luck. No one knows what this guy looks like. Lol! Don't worry lyonel. We won't judge your ugliness. Just say wassup. Or come with the sig chick. Hehe!! Dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
jcmint said:
daveyou said:

One of my partners will have wax. I'll make sure the price is right for you Dave.

Thx joe see u on fri. Dave

Mess... LMK what your wearing and I'll meet you in the parking lot! :lol:

In all honesty I actually do carry a firearm when I attend these shows. Lots of money & memorabilia around. Im not going to be the the guy who gets robbed. ::facepalm::

I hope to go either Sat or Sun. Not sure what day yet. I would like to go Sat for Cepeda but we'll see what the boss says (my wife)! :shock:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
your not the only one. Actually the security there is very good. I know those guys and they are alert and know there stuff.

AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Mess... LMK what your wearing and I'll meet you in the parking lot! :lol:

In all honesty I actually do carry a firearm when I attend these shows. Lots of money & memorabilia around. Im not going to be the the guy who gets robbed. ::facepalm::

I hope to go either Sat or Sun. Not sure what day yet. I would like to go Sat for Cepeda but we'll see what the boss says (my wife)! :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts