Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recollection Collection Gwynn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I never got the 2001 Studio Private Signings, but I did manage to find the 2003 Studio Recollection Collection, which is serial #'d 7/13 on back.

aug.jpg

Basically, the same card, already autographed, and the added a foil stamp on the front and numbered it. Kinda dumb!

Nice card, don't get me wrong, but to take an old card and stamp it just to make a new card is kind of boring...

Take an old card, AUTOGRAPH IT, then stamp it, now that's cool! I need to find me one of those!

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
What is the print run of the orignal card (if known)? I agree it seems very silly to just stamp a card and call it a new one. My Recollection Collection Diamond Kings Autos are among my favorite autos in my collection but I don't know how I would feel taking an already auto'd card and calling it a new card ESPECIALLY if I didn't have the orignal version of the card.

Members online