Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some pickups in Cooperstown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Went to a store in Cooperstown, right next to Double day field. I liked this store the best, it had alotta of odd ball/collectibles/in person autos/ cuts everything!!! Here are some buys i made at this store. Let me know what you think!!!

Robin Yount Cut Auto
0810091759.jpg

Kranpool Cut Auto
0810091800.jpg

Jerry Koosman Cut Auto
0810091802.jpg

Doug Sisk Signed Postcard
0810091803.jpg

1992 Superstars uncut sheet (bagwell, von poppel, Griffey in minor league uniform)
0810091804.jpg

1988 NY Mets uncut sheet
0810091805.jpg

2006 Just uncut sheet ( Loney, Felix hernandez, Francoeur, Hermida, Delmon young, Weeks...)
0810091808.jpg

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
69MetsFan said:
You know I'm diggin' the Kranepool and the Koosman!!! Nice pick ups!!
haha, yea thanks man, i've been recently really into signed cards (not pack pulled) signed index cards, cuts ect.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Not sure if you know or not, but that Just sheet is nothing more than a Beckett magazine insert. I wouldn't really call it an uncut sheet.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Codasco07 said:
Not sure if you know or not, but that Just sheet is nothing more than a Beckett magazine insert. I wouldn't really call it an uncut sheet.
i do know that,, it was listed that way, i'm just calling it as it looks, it looks as if they are baseball cuts, "not cut" so thats what i'm calling it

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Codasco07 said:
i was thniking of trying to get that signed by all of them

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
imac220 said:
Very nice Avery! What was the stores name?
i forgot what it wall called, i have a business card in my car, but i'm in a hotel room for the night now , so i can get bck to you tommoror

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
rookieautos said:
thegreathambino said:
Robin Yount Cut Auto
0810091759.jpg
That looks fake.
i have bought from this store before, 2 years ago, the things i bought, jim leyritz auto, gary carter auto , i JSA'd it all and it all passed, so i trust this guy, i've dealt with him before.

rookieautos

Jul 9, 2009
thegreathambino said:
rookieautos said:
thegreathambino said:
Robin Yount Cut Auto
0810091759.jpg
That looks fake.
i have bought from this store before, 2 years ago, the things i bought, jim leyritz auto, gary carter auto , i JSA'd it all and it all passed, so i trust this guy, i've dealt with him before.
That R is off based on other autos man, not trying to be a pain.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
rookieautos said:
thegreathambino said:
rookieautos said:
thegreathambino said:
Robin Yount Cut Auto
0810091759.jpg
That looks fake.
That R is off based on other autos man, not trying to be a pain.
relax man.. your not being a pain, i don't mind people putting there input in.. i will look further into it, and maybe getting it signed, he may have just been in a rush though..

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Avery - you got some pretty sweet pickups buddy! Congrats! That's really cool that you were next to the field! I haven't been to Cooperstown yet. I was going to go when Ripken was inducted into the Hall but ended up having family stuff going on at the same time - it was a big bummer!

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
thejackaryman8 said:
Avery - you got some pretty sweet pickups buddy! Congrats! That's really cool that you were next to the field! I haven't been to Cooperstown yet. I was going to go when Ripken was inducted into the Hall but ended up having family stuff going on at the same time - it was a big bummer!
this is my 3rd time here.. 1st when i was 6, and i don't remember, last time was in 2007, for the ripken jr induction and gwynn jr.... its too bad you couldn't come man

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Pretty jealous that you made it. I ended up leaving the family function and sat in a room by myself and watched the entire thing. Haha

thegreathambino said:
thejackaryman8 said:
this is my 3rd time here.. 1st when i was 6, and i don't remember, last time was in 2007, for the ripken jr induction and gwynn jr.... its too bad you couldn't come man

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
thejackaryman8 said:
Pretty jealous that you made it. I ended up leaving the family function and sat in a room by myself and watched the entire thing. Haha

thegreathambino said:
thejackaryman8 said:
haha., yea it was pretty cool, but it was packed, i was like half a mile away, really.

Members online

Latest posts