Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long do you wait after Topps states "shipped" on site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
My Jesus Montero redemption stated shipped a week ago. I luive in New Jersey which is where they are shipped from. I could swear it was only 3-4 days last time. At what point would you drop them an email? Waited 8 months so kinda worried.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Been waiting a long time for a Montero. It says shipped with a tracking # but that tracking # shows no record in USPS. Weird stuff

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Nikobaseball said:
Been waiting a long time for a Montero. It says shipped with a tracking # but that tracking # shows no record in USPS. Weird stuff
same here. probably means thats the tracking number they have on the envelope that the card will go in when it gets signed :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Whew...for what its worth I'm glad you guys haven't seen any USPS tracking activity either. My Jesus Montero auto has been in "shipped" status for just over a month ::facepalm:: Good luck to us all :mrgreen:

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts