Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I need some 2003 Topps 205 help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
All I need is a checklist of 2003 Topps 205 that details all of the short prints in the base set and mini's and how to tell which cards are SP's. Thanks for any help!

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Easiest way to get a checklist would probably be on Beckett.

If I'm remembering correctly, the sp's in the base set weren't sp's in the mini's. The various backs were inserted at different levels, I with Polar Bear being the most common.

There was no way to distinguish sp's in the base set without having a checklist in front of you.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
subject to change said:

If I'm remembering correctly, the sp's in the base set weren't sp's in the mini's. The various backs were inserted at different levels, I with Polar Bear being the most common.

There was no way to distinguish sp's in the base set without having a checklist in front of you.

Yeah I checked Beckett, but you can't look at a checklist without buying the pricing. At least that's what happened when I was trying to. But thank you for the info on the mini's!

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
beberly said:
subject to change said:

Yeah I checked Beckett, but you can't look at a checklist without buying the pricing. At least that's what happened when I was trying to. But thank you for the info on the mini's!

http://beta.beckett.com/NavView/Nav.aspx?Ns=CardSort&N=257&Nr=ParentItemID:4723686

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA
Base Set:
SP CL: 152, 157, 171-177, 180-181, 184-185, 187-192, 300

Bazooka Blue Backs #'d to 1

Bazooka Red Backs #'d to 4 and 5

Brooklyn Mini SP's #'d to 5:
1, 9, 10, 58, 83, 84104, 121-128, 130, 133-135, 137, 139-143, 145-150

Let me know if you have any other questions about the set.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Thank you very much! All of that info was exactly what I needed. I just had a pile of Topps 205 base and mini's sitting here that I wanted to sell as a lot on ebay and noticed that the Dontrelle Willis card had two different poses. This helps a lot in detailing what I have in the auction description. It looks like a fun break with all of the variations and parallels. I might have to buy a few boxes when I find work and have the money.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Does anyone know the checklist from 2003 Topps 205 Series One Topps Team Legends autos?

Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts