Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Please join in offering Congrats to our very own George_Calfas, who became a father yesterday.

10 Aug 2009, 8lbs 10 oz, 21 inch baby girl

Check in when you can George, and take good care of the family!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
good stufff, congrats George. Thats was the size of my 1st, our 2nd was 9lb 9oz.

You got a big baby but that just means they sleep better than little ones at this age.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Congrats George!

I'm off to work early again today. Gotta leave at 7 all week. We are going to have to start working 6 days a week now AND they are making us take a forced half day during the week so it will actually be less hours... ::facepalm::

Anyone hiring? I'm willing to move just about anywhere.... except Chicago! :D

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Congrats George! I have a long day that I am not looking forward to today with a lot of tests being done on my throat because of issues I have had lately.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
beefycheddar said:
Congrats George! I have a long day that I am not looking forward to today with a lot of tests being done on my throat because of issues I have had lately.

Good luck man. Hopefully they'll find something that can be easily cured with a pill or drink or something.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
:grouphug: Way to go Mrs. Calfas!!! :grouphug:
and congrats to you too George :D

Good morning boys!
Trev - We don't need any stinking Astros fans in Chicago :twisted:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Calfas!!!! :D :D :grouphug: We (that's the Tim's and Dave's) feel like uncles again. Welcome Cecila! You've made the world and FCB a better place.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Mr. and Mrs. Calfas- well done!! As the father of 3 boys, I wish you well in fending the boys off in about 13+ years..... ;)

Enjoy, as you'll find out, time goes by WAY too fast.......

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Just in case anyone missed it yesterday, All In Cards (Andrew) has donated 3 spots in 3 different breaks to the MT. He has a list of names and will be holding a drawing to see who the winners are.

There has been a lot of talk about people wanting to donate their spot if they draw a team they dont want. If you wish to relinquish your spot to another member, just make sure it is known and if you can, let them know ahead of time so that they can join in watching the break. I don't forsee any problems with this method at all, and wouldn't be at all surprised if we see some spots change hands.

Good luck to everyone and thanks again to Andrew.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
chashawk said:
Good morning Art!

And once again, a BIG thanks to Andrew for the MT break spots! :grouphug:

Morning Chas. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a spot in the 05 Donruss Sig. break. I could use a few Piazza's from that set. :D

Art

That makes two of us! :)

I want a couple of the autos from that set too