Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some selling advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgsherm

Aug 7, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
I am going to be selling off my 3500+ Bowman Chrome, Chrome DP, and older chrome prospects. They will range from 03-08 and will include some sterling as well. I have seen selling as a bulk lot is not very successfull and decided to sell in team lots. My question is, do I do the research and find out what teams these guys play for now or should I just use the teams represented on the cards?
Thanks for any opinions.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Go with the team shown on the card.

It's much easier and I think that's how most people buying would be looking for it to be done.

Good luck!

BTW, I'd be interested in your Phillies lot(s) if you LMK when they're available.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
Did you have a high reserve? Far quicker to list as 1 lot + honestly, you’ll probably get more $. Listing by team lots is a good idea, but fees may kill you more than they would if you listed it as 1 huge lot. Go w/the team shown on the card + if you have room in the title, put the new team.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
mgsherm said:
Thanks for the suggestions, I will be sorting them by teams and putting them on ebay eventually.

Good luck, I would be curious to see how you do. I just sold some lots from 2006-2008 and only sorted out by years. I hope you have better success than me.

Members online