Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SAGE Squared...buy or not buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
8 packs of three cards.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
***3*** AUTOGRAPHS IN EVERY PACK - 1 DUAL AUTOGRAPHED CARD AND 1 SINGLE AUTOGRAPHED CARD!
ON AVERAGE, 1 AUTOGRAPH OF A TOP 2 QB(MATT RYAN OR JOE FLACCO) OR TOP 2 RB(DARREN MCFADDEN OR JONATHAN STEWART) PER BOX!

DANNY

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
madman1978 said:
dano7 said:
About $150, including tax.
DANNY

sorry I dont put any stock into Sage/Press pass products
If it was me i wouldnt
LCM is a better product with more hits
your odds are to great on pulling a card worth providing a return

OK, so at first you say if its cheap not a bad product.......then you totally reverse yourself and say you don't put stock into it and swear it off.......dude make up your mind.

The thing with Sage and Press Pass is, is that if you can cash in on it at the first release of the season, you can do well. History has proven that the Sage, Press Pass, Hit cards all have considerable drop in value over the course of the year as the major companies bring out their respective NFL licensed products. For 150, I would think you could spend it on something that would sustain its value in the long run.

As for LCM, that is a very big product to gamble with. Its mostly miss with the outside shot at maybe a big hit with a big return. Good luck though in your collecting pursuits.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The purchase would be for the autographs, mainly for my own collection, as I usually don't sell off anything (sometimes trade extras).
DANNY

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
dano7 said:
The purchase would be for the autographs, mainly for my own collection, as I usually don't sell off anything (sometimes trade extras).
DANNY

Well Danny, then I would say go for it. If you aren't in the game of selling, take a shot. Getting a top 2 qb or top 2 back is not bad considering. You don't get those odds in any other product. I have seen some neat duals come out of it. If its for PC, then break away bud.

madman1978

blanning71 said:
madman1978 said:
dano7 said:
About $150, including tax.
DANNY

sorry I dont put any stock into Sage/Press pass products
If it was me i wouldnt
LCM is a better product with more hits
your odds are to great on pulling a card worth providing a return

OK, so at first you say if its cheap not a bad product.......then you totally reverse yourself and say you don't put stock into it and swear it off.......dude make up your mind.

The thing with Sage and Press Pass is, is that if you can cash in on it at the first release of the season, you can do well. History has proven that the Sage, Press Pass, Hit cards all have considerable drop in value over the course of the year as the major companies bring out their respective NFL licensed products. For 150, I would think you could spend it on something that would sustain its value in the long run.

As for LCM, that is a very big product to gamble with. Its mostly miss with the outside shot at maybe a big hit with a big return. Good luck though in your collecting pursuits.

Blanning
Not product is bad
and their are no grantees on anything in either product
and truth is all a gamble when busting
I personal dont bust or chase Press Pass Sage Product because they are college cards really
I prefer cards with players in Pro Uniforms or at least something denoting the pro-team that has drafted them

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
if it's for the PC and not resale later then by all means pick some up. like others have said, getting a guarantee hit for that price is pretty sweet. the only problem is that obviously the value of those hits will be low since it's practically a guarantee that every box will yield a nice hit. i'd personally try one just for the hell of it for trade value once it's out.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm leaning toward not buying. There are some vintage cards I think I will pick up instead. I will send off some of my SAGE Hit cards for TTM autos.
DANNY

Members online