Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Venable is ON FIRE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
He's hitting .390 with 6 homers and 15 RBI in his last 11 games, including tonight. Glad I got my Super back and Sterling Red back!

By the way, did anyone else notice that his 2009 Topps Chrome Superfractor (4th year of having cards) sold for $220?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Did you buy the bowman chrome super for 550? And yes he has been hot, looking forward to having him and Blanks as the corner OF's.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Seiya said:
Did you buy the bowman chrome super for 550? And yes he has been hot, looking forward to having him and Blanks as the corner OF's.

Don't be fooled; Casey and I worked out a deal for the Venable Super and Sterling Red, as well as a couple others, for $550. We did it on ebay so I could use the bing.com . I had sold them to him originally when I was hard up for cash but now could afford to buy them back.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'm curious - did the RC Super outsell your Super and Sterling?

We'll see what the guy is doing in a few years before calling him great ;)

JEA2880 said:
He's hitting .390 with 6 homers and 15 RBI in his last 11 games, including tonight. Glad I got my Super back and Sterling Red back!

By the way, did anyone else notice that his 2009 Topps Chrome Superfractor (4th year of having cards) sold for $220?

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
JEA2880 said:
Seiya said:

Don't be fooled; Casey and I worked out a deal for the Venable Super and Sterling Red, as well as a couple others, for $550. We did it on ebay so I could use the bing.com . I had sold them to him originally when I was hard up for cash but now could afford to buy them back.
Ahh i see. :)