Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now THIS is customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
So I win a card tonight via auction, paid within 5 minutes, etc. 10 minutes after that, I receive an email from the seller:
I value you as a customer, if you have a concern with your purchase please email me - xxxxx - or call - xxxxx - I will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.

Oh and there was a tracking # already there as well.

I'm not saying everyone should do this, as we all have different schedules and actual lives outside eBay, but it's refreshing to see a power seller with over 13,000 feedback (100% positive) send a personal message like that. To even include the phone number made me think that someone actually cares about me as a customer. Already, this seller is getting 5 stars across the board from me once the card arrives.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I try to always respond to the "payment received" email saying thanks for your payment and card will go out tomorrow etc. I recommend that for everyone, it almost guarantees you 5 stars across the board.

Members online