Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about PO boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Just wondering about a situation - many of you know about my Parker refractor lot that I sold. Well, I had packaged them in two small boxes (meant to store cards - had them saved from one of Andrew's team breaks) and a large bubble mailer for the ones that couldn't fit and the graded ones. I took these 3 parcels to the post office, where I was convinced by the lady there to put them all in one box, which was fine by me. I put them in one of their flat rate boxes and sent the package on its way. The buyer's address is a PO Box - he is now claiming that he received only one box and a bubble mailer - no flat rate box...do postal workers remove contents if a box is too big or something? What other explanation could there be for this?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
They man have, but I doubt it. If it does not fit in there PO Box they will hold on the table
right in the same area and put a not in the box stating they have an oversize parcel.

I hope he is not scamming you. But I can't speak for their local PO. but I do know mine
will never open the box under any circumstance what so ever.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
DC on the priority box? Because if you did, and it shows delivered, he could be lying.

I did get DC, but it isn't showing as delivered yet.

Your item was processed through and left our BETHPAGE, NY 11714 facility on August 11, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, August 11, 2009, 5:48 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Processed through Sort Facility, August 10, 2009, 7:53 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Acceptance, August 10, 2009, 12:22 pm, REGO PARK, NY 11374

Members online

Latest posts