Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Box Break Video #5! Scans added!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Just got these in from Matt aka RookieHotList from our recent submission. Check out the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCa07WLFS00

Incase you didn't want to watch the video here are the scans!

AGonTCGem.jpg

Beckhambcgem4957.jpg

DuffyRefGem518of599.jpg

LaPortabcgem4977.jpg

LaPortaEliteblueAspirationsgem81of1.jpg

LaPortaSterlinggem7612.jpg

Lofgren04SPGem321of400.jpg

Luebkebcgem1229.jpg

Luebkebcgem2377.jpg

LuebkeBlueRefGem89of150.jpg

Millssterlinggem3789.jpg

MontgomeryGem4958.jpg

Mortensensterlinggem0715.jpg

ParkerBCPristine.jpg

ParkerBlueRefGem89of199.jpg

The 1st and only BGS 9.5 :D
DukeTopps1steditiongem5041.jpg

DukeTCGoldrefgem5040.jpg

DukeSterlingRefGem157of199.jpg

DukeSterlingRefGem152of199.jpg

DukeSterlingRefGem107of199.jpg

#/16
DukeBlackRefSterlinggem12of16.jpg

DukeBlackRefSterling4of16.jpg

#/25
DukeHeritageMahogany16of25Mint.jpg

DukeHeritageMahogany08of25Mint.jpg

#/50
DukeGreenMint4754.jpg

DukeGreenGem4755.jpg

Zach Duke Gold Ref Pristine!!!
DukeGoldrefPristine25of50.jpg

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Re: BGS Box Break Video #5!

boxbreaker44 said:
Sick Duke Gold Refractor BGS 10!

How was the game by the way.

The game was alot of fun, I actually didn't stay for the whole thing because I had to get home and pack. I am going out into the field in the morning and won't be back till Saturday. Anyways, Chacin's control was horrible he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. He was walking people left and right and all the fans were boo'ing at him and all the errors that the Rockies were making. I got quite a few autographs at the beginning of the game; Milledge, Meek, Capps, Wallker, and Laroche. Zach Duke was taking all the throws from the infielders at 1st base then when batting practice was over Duke ran in with everyone to the dugout and I didn't get a chance for him to sign anything. After they did the colors and sang the National Anthem Duke came out and hung out in the dugout hanging on the bar where all the pitchers sit when they are off. I ran over there and hollered at Zach and he turned around and I asked him to sign the ball he gave me last year in St. Louis. Anyways he was more than happy to sign it but unfortunately he didn't sign on the sweet spot =( Oh well I am still very happy and beggers can't be choosers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts