Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trent Oeltjen is on fire. (..and so are his cards)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
The Aussie is on absolute fire since being called up to replace Upton in the lineup. Garrett Jones 2.0. 4-4 tonight with a triple, double, and 2x singles. He's 12/24 with 3HR's 6XBH and 2SB's in his first 5 games. He's been a real fun player to watch. Anyone actually own any of his cards?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Trent Oeltjen is on fire.

thenumberonemetfan said:
Hes robbing Frenchys hits.

Yea, he's already made some really nice catches. I like when the nobody minor league guys come up and shine. Especially the cougars.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
punk.gif

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Trent Oeltjen is on fire.

AKA Coastal said:
...I like when the nobody minor league guys come up and shine...

Like Randy Ruiz. 3 minor league batting titles and he still doesn't have any cards. :?

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
AKA Coastal said:
[quote="Incline Investments":138y2oe8]:lol:

I was at a Reno Aces game this summer and sat right next to his girlfriend. Funny stuff.

Was she hot?[/quote:138y2oe8]

Real freckley with red hair, but not bad looking if you're into that. Not for me though.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Its good to see him producing for us!

Hopefully he can stay in the bigs for a while and not get benched for stupid ass eric byrnes

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
I have an 06 blue ref that i picked up in a lot a while ago. That worth anything you think?

His "true" rookie cards are in '03 ,but ya never know. When someone gets hot as he is. Everything gets a premium.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Another kind of weird stat. He hasn't struckout in his first 30 major league AB's ,but he hasn't drawn a walk either.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:
I have an 06 blue ref that i picked up in a lot a while ago. That worth anything you think?

His "true" rookie cards are in '03 ,but ya never know. When someone gets hot as he is. Everything gets a premium.

yea, it was just in a huge blue ref lot from 2+ years ago so if I can move it for anything it would be nice

dodgerchromie

Aug 7, 2008
California
mredsox89 said:
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:

yea, it was just in a huge blue ref lot from 2+ years ago so if I can move it for anything it would be nice
I would list that puppy, I just listed 2 cards of his. :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
dodgerchromie said:
mredsox89 said:
AKA Coastal said:
mredsox89 said:

I would list that puppy, I just listed 2 cards of his. :D

Only problem is that i don't have a scan cause the card is at home and i'm away right now. I'll probably list it when i get home though. There is one up right now so i'll see what it gets

Members online

Latest posts