Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great mailday! ALL HOF Autos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Today was a great mailday, all HOFer autos, very fun to open it all! :D

I've decided to start collecting the yellow HOF plaque postcards, they look sweet signed and they look OUTSTANDING when slabbed. The slab is huge (4"x7"), it looks nice!

(Love this dude's signature...)
BuckLeonard.jpg

(The Killer)
harmonkillebrew.jpg

and last, but definitely not least......

The updated version of the HOF 8x10 (with Monte Irvin being the new sig)

hofpage.jpg

It should be fun opening my mail for the rest of the week, I've got about 10 of the other plaques incoming! :D

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
69MetsFan said:
Nice stuff!! What are you going to do with the HOF 8X10 when it's completely covered?

Put it on an alter, set it on fire, and dance naked around it..... :lol:

I plan on putting it in a nice big matte and framing it. I figure a navy matte with red accents will look sharp with it. It will then be the centerpiece of my wall collection.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Love it, Keep us updated on the 8x10 plaque! Are you going auto's on the postcards as well or just trying to net as many HOF autos as you can? BTW it's nice seeing something other than prospects for a change lol.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Fandruw25 said:
Love it, Keep us updated on the 8x10 plaque! Are you going auto's on the postcards as well or just trying to net as many HOF autos as you can? BTW it's nice seeing something other than prospects for a change lol.

I'm trying to get as many of the yellow HOF plaque autos as I can....they look sweet displayed together.

I'm a prospector too lol...I just kinda like a little bit of everything.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
kbob119 said:
69MetsFan said:
Nice stuff!! What are you going to do with the HOF 8X10 when it's completely covered?

Put it on an alter, set it on fire, and dance naked around it..... :lol:

I plan on putting it in a nice big matte and framing it. I figure a navy matte with red accents will look sharp with it. It will then be the centerpiece of my wall collection.

I greatly prefer the second visual to the first!! :D

Members online

No members online now.