Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Is Your Top Cubs Prospect?

Top Cubs Prospect?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This should be interesting. If 'other', please explain.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I went with Colvin. sadly we have Sorino and Bradley still to deal with.
I wish they would just call me up and sit both of those to ass clowns down for the rest of the season.
I could care less if he hit 200 to 225. he would play the game a lot better then Alsucko did last night.
Twice he gave up on fly balls.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Vitters, but we all know how good the Cubbies develope there prospects ::facepalm::

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I love Starlin Castro and Dae-Eun Rhee, but I also love vitters and his offensive upside is very large. I'd have Jay Jackson, Chris Carpenter, and Hak-Ju Lee on here ahead of Tyler Colvin.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I really am happy with the progression of Vitters & Cashner this season. I think Vitters will be an excellent Major Leaguer as well. That being said, I think Brett Jackson will do more in the long run to help the Cubs. The potential of an All-star caliber lead off hitter in Chicago is much needed. His character and work ethics have been raved about. He's playing very well so far in Peoria as well. I really hate making this choice, but I think it's BJax, Vitters & Cashner for the top 3.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Castro, Vitters, and Cashner all should be in the conversation....It is looking like Cashner's floor is as a dominant closer....That is impressive in and of itself. Its tight, but its probably Vitters.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
kentuckyderby said:
I coached Jim Adduci for a year
(his dad played pro ball for brewers and cards)

think Jim made lower level all star team this year

my vote = Vitters although system blows
He made the AA Southern League AS game. I've seen him play a lot the last couple of years here.

Members online

Latest posts