Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So how are you doing on Be A Pro in NHL09??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I FINALLY got NHL09 from gamefly Wednesday...

Here's the stats for my character. I've moved up from 3rd line to 1st line, and they say I shall be called up to the Capitals soon. I've just started a roadtrip consisting of 13/15 away games... like that'd happen in real life. :?

Hershey Bears (11-2-2)
Games: 15
Goals: 11
Assists: 3
PPG: 1
GWG: 4
Hits: 93
PIM: 24
+/- : +8
Faceoffs: 14/15

I've always been a Dynasty Mode person, but I'm absolutely loving the Be A Pro. Only thing I don't like about it is I get too much ice time. My average Ice Time is 37:00/game. I go to the bench whenever my shift is over, but the problem is my shift isn't over for 5 minutes. I guess because I'm playing 5 minute periods. Oh well. More goals for me.

Let's see what your stats are...

DetroitTigers

Aug 19, 2008
Canada
I can't wait to get my PS3 for Christmas. I asked for NHL 09 as one of the games I like, so I hope it is real fun. I heard NHL 09 was a great game.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
I havent played single player all that much. Ive was hooked w/ my online team, trying to level up my player.

the online part was a blast intil everyone started cheating w/ glitch goals.

Members online

Latest posts