Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ROUND SEVEN, Player Collection Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
This is another loser's bracket round, for which there are two matchups---round eight will again include the winner's bracket (gracecollector vs. EricChavezCollector3), and round nine will be the final

IF YOU'VE VOTED ALREADY IN THIS CONTEST, PLEASE SKIM THROUGH THE BLOGS AGAIN TO REFRESH AND CHECK FOR UPDATES. If you havn't, enjoy checking them out! Great stuff here...

Same groundrules: vote on all matchups but your own, and just post to this thread. Explanations are welcome, but not required (great examples in round three). Voting closes in 48 hours.

Senior Bracket

pghbuccos: Jason Bay
vs.
OhioBobcat3: Travis Hafner

LWMM: Jonny Gomes
vs.
Thumpersports: Troy Glaus

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
r2d2 said:
This is another loser's bracket round, for which there are two matchups---round eight will again include the winner's bracket (gracecollector vs. EricChavezCollector3), and round nine will be the final

IF YOU'VE VOTED ALREADY IN THIS CONTEST, PLEASE SKIM THROUGH THE BLOGS AGAIN TO REFRESH AND CHECK FOR UPDATES. If you havn't, enjoy checking them out! Great stuff here...

Same groundrules: vote on all matchups but your own, and just post to this thread. Explanations are welcome, but not required (great examples in round three). Voting closes in 48 hours.

Senior Bracket

vs.

vs.
[/quote]

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
r2d2 said:

Senior Bracket

vs.

vs.
[/quote]

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Ohiobobcat3 vs. pghbuccos
Numbers game here. Ohio's stats are pretty unreal. Great diversity of collection too, which impresses me. pghbuccos has an awesome collection, but Ohio is a step beyond. Both players are about equal in popularity, so degree of difficulty in getting those players cards is equal.

Thumpersports vs. LVMM
Very hard to vote against Thumper in any player collector matchup. And at first thought I wanted to give him my vote. But when you really look at LVMM's collection - the completeness of what's available is amazing. Usually I vote for quantity, but LVMM has both completeness and the hoard of premium cards that really impresses. It's hard to compare player collections of someone in the early stages of their career to someone in their later stages, as the availability of cards to collect is different, and that is factored in my vote. Again, popularity of both players is about equal, maybe slightly ahead for Glaus, but degree of difficulty (I'm factoring cost, competition, popularity) in getting these players looks about the same to me.

Members online