Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For the Hellickson fan in all of us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
met him last night in Gwinnett and let me tell ya.. Nice kid. Very friendly likes to sign autos, and was very cool towards this one dude that had like 10 pictures of him, which, I am sure were going to Tri-Star or some other monster corp. I think that same guy was the one that had 30 of Wilmer in Rome a few months back. Anyway, just letting you guys know.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
don't know.. the GF is coming into town, which means Brian is happy.. so I am not sure yet. Might be late in the day.. still got my #?

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Don't have a scanner here at the office, left the card at home. I got 2 cards and a OMLB signed. Try to get it scanned next week.. sorry about that JP

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
brianga26 said:
don't know.. the GF is coming into town, which means Brian is happy.. so I am not sure yet. Might be late in the day.. still got my #?

I saw Natalie at the Dodgers/Braves game 2 weeks ago.
can't remember if I still have your #. PM it again to me.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
jeremy is most certainly a class act, as is his whole family. they are down to earth and enjoy talking baseball with anyone who will listen.

a couple of years ago, i asked jeremy if he would do a private signing for a friend who owns a cardshop, and if so, how much would he charge. jeremy immediately said he would love to do it and wouldn't charge a dime! i told him it would be silly to allow someone else to make money off of him without him making anything. needless to say, we ended up not doing the signing, but it wasn't because of jeremy.

Members online