Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone watching the Cubs game...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Every Cub in the starting lineup, including the pitcher, had a hit by the end of the 2nd inning! Wonder if that's ever happened in franchise history before?

If only we could play the Pirates every day.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Since they'll score 20 today, they'll score 5 in their next 5 games, atleast that's how it works for the Rangers...

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
scotty21690 said:
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Lets go Randy Wells, he is pretty good pitcher.

Maybe I jinxed him.
With that run support....safe to say he got the win?

You never know nowadays. I remember throwing Nick Blackburn vs the A's and he had like a 9 run lead and got a ND. Volstad had a 8 run lead a start or two ago too and got a ND.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:

Maybe I jinxed him.

You never know nowadays. I remember throwing Nick Blackburn vs the A's and he had like a 9 run lead and got a ND. Volstad had a 8 run lead a start or two ago too and got a ND.
Note: They are playing the Pirates.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:

Maybe I jinxed him.

The A's are a poor offensive team though, its baseball anything can happen. But the Cubs seem to keep scoring runs so thats good.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Thought there was another beer incident. A 10-run inning is pretty impressive, though I thought Charlie Morton would give them a little bit more of a challenge.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="ProspectorsAdvantage":2rjlgu26]Lets go Randy Wells, he is pretty good pitcher.

Maybe I jinxed him.

The A's are a poor offensive team though, its baseball anything can happen. But the Cubs seem to keep scoring runs so thats good.[/quote:2rjlgu26]
Give me a break...the Pirates are a AA team. :lol:

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="ProspectorsAdvantage":21equt5f][quote="ProspectorsAdvantage":21equt5f]Lets go Randy Wells, he is pretty good pitcher.

Maybe I jinxed him.

The A's are a poor offensive team though, its baseball anything can happen. But the Cubs seem to keep scoring runs so thats good.[/quote:21equt5f]
Give me a break...the Pirates are a AA team. :lol:[/quote:21equt5f]

The Pirates have a few solid hitters, Jones hits HRS a lot, and Mccutchen is good, but your right they are pretty poor.

Members online

Latest posts