Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome mailday. A thank you and a 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Alright, I am a few days late on the shout out, but the other part of the mailday came just a little bit ago. The shout out first.

A couple months ago, Alex (metallicalex777) busted some 2009 Legendary Cuts. He ended up pulling 2 cuts from a couple of random breaks. I’ve always wanted to get a nice cut and offered to trade him for one of them. At the time he was getting ready to get married and needed to move the cards for some money (congrats again on the wedding ;) ). When he got back from his honeymoon, he said he needed my address because he had a little something for me. So in the mail I receive this:

2009SPLegendaryCutsApplingCut.jpg

2009 SP Legendary Cuts Luke Appling 11/33. I was totally blown away by his generosity. Thank you again Alex for the super sweet card. I could go on and on about how great of a person and board member that Alex is. Absolutely incredible. Thank you again my friend.

Now this other card came today. I used to collect Adam Dunn. I moved my entire collection a couple of years ago and have regretted it every since. So I recently started up collecting him again. Amazingly enough, I was able to add the centerpiece of my collection, not just for now, but for it will be the centerpiece for a very long time.

2008PremierLogoPatchesAD.jpg

2008 Premier Logo Patch 1/1. The scan does not do this card justice. It looks absolutely stunning in person.

Sorry for the long post, but thank you for looking. Comments always welcome.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on two incredible cards joe!! Great gesture by Alex, and TK holding the logoman for you!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well deserved Joe...I'm equally stoked at your reaction earlier ;) :mrgreen: That Dunn Logo is frickin' SWEEEEET with a capital A for AWESOME!!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
now that is quite a mailday Joe. you deserve it for all the help you have to given others.

awesome gesture by Alex and very nice of TK to hold the Dunn for you.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks for all the comments guys. I am definitely grateful for Alex, TK, and George for pitching in and helping out. This is hands down the best message board I have ever been a part of. Everyone works hard to keep it that way too.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You'd be hard pressed to find a person more generous than Alex. Don't get me wrong, we have a ton of guys just like him on here, but all of them seem to be the top of the pyramid as far as giving is concerned. Great guy all the way around.

Glad to see it went to your PC Joe, you deserve it. :)