Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 8/14 (Josh Johnson no-no through 5IP)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
One of the most underrated pitchers in baseball putting on a clinic tonight against a very hot Rockies team.

5IP 0H 0ER 1BB 9K

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Josh Johnson no-no through 5IP

Haren vs Kershaw will be a good one tonight.

johnny rook

Aug 10, 2008
CA
I've been watching this game because I'm rooting for whoever play against the Rockies. You've gotta love Josh Johnson's fastball.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Re: Josh Johnson no-no through 5IP

AKA Coastal said:
Haren vs Kershaw will be a good one tonight.

go kershaw...i picked dodgers for my streak for the cash on espn haha...i was going to go with lester against the rangers but decided on kershaw

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
missed this thread when i posted the brewers one...oops

but anyways..braun 2 hrs and only in the second, and this hanley ramirez guy....yeah his average is at 356-flat out ridiculous

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
johnson now has a no-no through 6.1

so glad I sold a laundry tag and a ginter auto of his yesterday ::facepalm::
Now you can breathe. No hitter is gone due to a HR. I believe it was by Garret Atkins.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Atkins killed the no no but really COL can thank MLB network for doin a live look in, They ruin everything everytime.

btw check the derek holland most under rated thread from a while back and yours truly said this man Johnson was the next BIG thing and most under the radar pitcher in baseball bar none.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Rangers up 2-0 in the 4th, man we're doing great against the better teams in the AL which is a great thing for us.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Kubel get's no love. .311 19HR 66RBI and haven't heard a thing about him this year. Funny how that works.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Oeltjen rips a single to left field against Kershaw in his first AB to load the bases.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
When will Johnson get some hobby love, in particular in his 03 chromes. They are still just around $3 per on thepit and with the way he has been pitching i would expect some increase but nothing since the season started

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
When will Johnson get some hobby love, in particular in his 03 chromes. They are still just around $3 per on thepit and with the way he has been pitching i would expect some increase but nothing since the season started

'02 chromes.

You could buy 100+ for .65 a piece over the winter. Money's been made. They hit $5.60 a piece a one point during the season.

Members online