Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Felix Pie Hits for the Cycle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Does it seem like someone hits for the cycle ever night these days? Leatherman, whats the record for the most cycles in one year?

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Re: Felix Pie Hits for Cycle!

Wow, NEVER thought my Pie RC investments would EVER pay off!
280FelixPieRC.jpg

dbfa266c.jpg

Just kidding. :D

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Does it seem like someone hits for the cycle ever night these days? Leatherman, whats the record for the most cycles in one year?

I think it is (was) six. Pie is the seventh of this season.

Bonds73

Aug 7, 2008
bigalexx said:
Just hit a triple to achieve the Cycle.

And Sciosa looked pissed in the dugout because Felix legged it out while the O's were up by 8 or 10 runs at the time.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Bonds73 said:
bigalexx said:

And Sciosa looked pissed in the dugout because Felix legged it out while the O's were up by 8 or 10 runs at the time.

Just as in Football, if you dont want them to get a triple dont give it up, should Balt just coast for the last few innings?

I like Scos but he can get over it

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
George_Calfas said:
Bonds73 said:
bigalexx said:

Just as in Football, if you dont want them to get a triple dont give it up, should Balt just coast for the last few innings?

Come on Scos if your guy was up and he was a double away (or even a triple away from the cycle.
you mean to tell me your going to tell the guy don't get it since you up by 8. I think not. No need to be pissed
he was just playing the game.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Pine Tar said:
[quote="George_Calfas":13hrhxea]
Bonds73 said:
bigalexx said:

Come on Scos if your guy was up and he was a double away (or even a triple away from the cycle.
you mean to tell me your going to tell the guy don't get it since you up by 8. I think not. No need to be pissed
he was just playing the game.[/quote:13hrhxea]

+1

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Re: Felix Pie Hits for Cycle!

I just enjoy showing 'em off once in a while. I actually enjoy the Platinum one more.

Terry said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
Wow, NEVER thought my Pie RC investments would EVER pay off!
280FelixPieRC.jpg

dbfa266c.jpg

Just kidding. :D

Any chance you're lookin to move the Super?

Members online

Latest posts