Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would you do?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Ok so I have a Dilemma. I have always wanted a gore exquisite rc since 2005. I have a chance to own a 3 color one. THis would basically complete my gore collection for now. (Top 3 of all rookies, 1 rc 1/1, 1 logo 1/1)...Anywho....I love the card..PSA 10 gore 3 color EXQ rc auto...But..............

IT IS IN THIS FARGGIN HUMONGOUS RETARDO CASE...I dunno wtf I'd put it or what i'd do with it.....

HEre is a comparison to a regular ass magnetic.

IMG_0005.jpg

What would you do?

Aug 29, 2008
You can always try and cross it over to a Beckett case. You do take the chance that it could come back as a 9 or worse, don't know if you really care about the grade. Haven't seen them other than in scans but I've heard for thick cards Beckett Grading cases are much more eye appeasing.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Damn didn't even realize that was in a big dookie case like that. Maybe PSA could swap it out into a normal case? If it was anything other than a 10 I would say just crack it and put it in a one touch.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Brad said:
Cross it over to BGS

Yep. Do this ^ but request a minimal grade of 9.5. If it doesn't get a 9.5, request it to be cracked out of the PSA and returned to you.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Here's another loop to the story...

ITs not mine....ITs zack's.

So if i get it , I have to give up 250 sell value. If i crack it and just keep it raw, i just lost $100 sell value.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Send it to bgs and request a min 9.5 grade if you want but I don't see the need. Please DON'T crack it if it doesn't make the min. grade. If you crack it there is no gaurantee it will ever regrade a psa ten for resale. The case is pretty huge but in hand they are awesome. I have a bunch of oversized slabs that I keep wrapped in a their own sheet of bubble wrap and I store them in the free usps flat rate boxes.
I figure a nice oversize slab deserves it's own home in it's own box. I actually love not having to dig through a ton of slabs to admire them.

Oversize psa 10 + free usps box + a couple cents of bubble wrap = PERFECT home for your high end stuff. w/ a no loss of resale bonus.

Again, PLEASE don't even think of cracking that case.

If quoted i'll deny it but wrapping the box in the teams wrapping paper looks sweet. :cool:

Members online

Latest posts