Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Barry Sanders Super Chase found at retail!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Saw this posted on another forum and since we discussed this figure a few weeks ago, i thought i post this up here for all to see and know. This Sanders super chase (Which sells for around $7000 US) was found in a London drugs in Vancouver, British Columbia just sitting on the shelves with all the other toys. So yes these can be found in retail, so keep your eyes open if you go to any toy stores, Wal Marts, Targets, Zellers ETC. for this figure. The Super Chase has BLUE pants while the regular ones have silver/grey pants. Here a pic of the figure this guy found in Vancouver, keep your eyes open :shock:

2afhhc9.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
mstng99tim said:
I'm about to stop into every store around me that sells toys!!!!

LOL!! I just got back from the wal mart and toys r us by my house, no luck though :lol:

Supposebly 10 out of the 20 made got sent to retail stores.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.I usually get lucky because I always find variants(though not this rare of course) at Target because it appears nobody ever goes there to buy these things.Saves me a pretty penny when I end up wanting a figure and don't want to pay $40 for it at the shop.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I'll check at work tomorrow (while I am very much off the clock and merely another guest!). I never know what variants are out for any series whatsoever, but this is one I can at least aimlessly hunt.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
tenclubber said:
Checked my local Target tonight while my wife and I were shopping. They didn't have any MacFarlane figures.

Yeah...that is something I have noticed more and more.Its getting to where its hard to find a Walmart or a Target that carries them.Luckily the ones by me do but a lot of them no longer carry them.I guess they just weren't selling enough of them?Toys'r'us does but you can bet your keister that somebody gets to them before they even hit the shelves.I know from past experience of collecting action figures that the ones I have been to are pretty much on the take from dealers around town.They get a new shipment in then the dealers grease their palm a little and then they get first pick on anything they want before it hits the shelf.Its why I don't even hardly go there at all.

Members online