Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box Serial Numbers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Watching some youtube box breaks and people are reading off the box sticker serial numbers...not sure why?

Anyone with a reason why people do that?!

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
There are people that come into the shop here that will ask for boxes with certain types of numbers on them, like ending in an even number. So I imagine people read them off to see if there's some pattern.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
Ay my cardshop when 09 Legendary cuts came out the serial numbers were all in order except for 2 and those 2 were the ones with the cuts. I dont know if this applies to all products but it worked for that one.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
cubsfan2513 said:
Ay my cardshop when 09 Legendary cuts came out the serial numbers were all in order except for 2 and those 2 were the ones with the cuts. I dont know if this applies to all products but it worked for that one.
Wow not a good thing to find out, now it is the modern day box searching just like pack searching.

Wow seems like if that is true, we have the new wave of getting the goods and others get the shaft.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Chris from The Hobby Box does it for youtube customers who ask, mostly for security purpose with a shop full of many boxes if he was dishonest if he pulls a Jordan logoman auto from a box of Ultimate hes taping for a customer he could grab a diff. box ( and get one of those awful plain 4 piece jerseys)and tape that one and show it.

Members online

Latest posts