Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now This Is Just A Poor Effort. Sad Really.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
boxbreaker44 said:
Im sure he tried his best.

No need to put him down.

You're right, everybody has to start somewhere, even fakers. It'll be interesting to watch his/her progression. Maybe someday I can say I was there for the beginning of a long and distinguished career of truly great faker.

:D

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
The sad thing is, if he started it out at $.99 and let it run, he would bank half a grand off of it.

edited because I can't type a complete sentence tonight without making a grammatical error

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
bballcardkid said:
The sad thing is, if he started it out at $.99 and let it run, he would bank have a grand off of it.

Maybe, but the Grffey's have cooled some now that a lot of the people that really wanted them have them, plus a lot of people would be able to spot this. He'd definitely get atleast a few hundred or more though. :|

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
bk, have u tracked any black ink variations on the griff since release? if so, do they get a significant premium over blue ink variation?

dave

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
daveyou said:
bk, have u tracked any black ink variations on the griff since release? if so, do they get a significant premium over blue ink variation?

dave

I stopped paying attention after a while and I didn't keep track of the sales. I can't remember the price differences, but I'm pretty sure a black would get atleast a few hundred more, if not more than that.

Members online

Latest posts