Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BLUE and RED Mirrors are better than GOLD...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
...says the guy who doesn't have the gold! :lol:
new_1.jpg
collection_11.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Actually i started scanning some of my cards, so I grab a box and start scanning. What a pain in the butt! I did about 30 cards and I am already sick of it! Some of you guys have awesome websites which I'd like to do someday, so I need to start somewhere! It's going to take me a while, though!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Nice. Hope you find the gold soon. I'm with you on the scanning. I have like 98% of my stuff to go :lol: + ::facepalm:: . One suggestion is to settle on a size now and stick with it when scanning and cropping. Mine are all 500 wide or tall by 357 (approx) pixels. Google's Picassa software makes it pretty easy to crop and export images.

Good luck!

I am partial to the way the Blue's look myself. Don't have the Gold Murray yet but have red and blue just not scanned.

Red:
scan0006.jpg

Blue:
scan0007.jpg

Gold:
scan0008.jpg

aprimo

Jan 23, 2009
Those are cool cards; I know I love my Biggios. I know how you feel though. I'm still looking for the 1997 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold Biggio and am starting to feel like I may never find it. But unfortunately, I have lots of those "never find it" cards on my list (Crusades...). I got a late start on my collection and Biggio played for 20 years. So I'm kind of screwed. But still having fun looking.

red
96SCredmir.jpg

blue
96SCbluemir.jpg

gold
96SCgoldmir.jpg

Members online

Latest posts