Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Another beautiful day here in Panama City, Florida! Hope everyone's well. MattinglyAlexander, my wife did something similar a few years back. She was dreaming that she was talking to my ex-wife on the phone. When she hung up, she slammed the phone down on the receiver. Guess who was the receiver. My head!!!! :lol: We still laugh about it every so often!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning mattingly

mox - parents coming to town to visit...how about you?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning guys.

the Pirates and Red Sox both lost yesterday. Bay did hit his 25th hr but it was a solo shot. hopefully Tazawa will have another solid outing today.

working today until 4 like usual then I need to start getting the car ready for my second vacation of the summer :cool: .

won this last night (still need a Gold, Red and the Super)...

!BYUOHIgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLly1TnBKg2)5CIJ!~~_12.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
pghbuccos said:
morning guys.

the Pirates and Red Sox both lost yesterday. Bay did hit his 25th hr but it was a solo shot. hopefully Tazawa will have another solid outing today.

working today until 4 like usual then I need to start getting the car ready for my second vacation of the summer :cool: .

won this last night (still need a Gold, Red and the Super)...

]

Nice pickup man, i love those new Topps Chromes. I still need to pick up some of the Reimold parallels. I have two refs but would love to add a blue and red.

Where are you heading for vacation?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
moxacaine said:
Nice pickup man, i love those new Topps Chromes. I still need to pick up some of the Reimold parallels. I have two refs but would love to add a blue and red.

thanks Ken and I agree they do look very nice and shiny. I am heading to the Outer Banks of NC.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
pghbuccos said:
moxacaine said:

thanks Ken and I agree they do look very nice and shiny. I am heading to the Outer Banks of NC.

Nice, the wife and i are going to be going down there in Oct. The prices are dirt cheap to rent a beach house for a week.

MojoDan said:
3 days worth of playing COD and sortng cards?

You know it. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
At least you dont have any yardwork to worry yourself with :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Something that we lowly mortal husbands have to deal with that does nothing more than take time away from our collecting. Vile task indeed!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, in NY at Emily's grandma's. Heading back to Cape Cod in a few minutes, long ride ahead.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
beefycheddar said:
Morning all, in NY at Emily's grandma's. Heading back to Cape Cod in a few minutes, long ride ahead.

Have a good trip man.

Im in the middle of reading The Last Best League: One Summer, One Season, One Dream by Jim Collins. Its about the Cape Cod league. Its pretty good so far.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
beefycheddar said:

How long of a ride is that Rob?

Members online

Latest posts