Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Negative Flip??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Sorry, but I was just amazed to see this happen. I have recently been trying to sell off some of my duplicate Jones graded cards. Anyways, here is a recent sale:

[ebay:2cahywmi]120451647938[/ebay:2cahywmi]

And here is the negative flip??

[ebay:2cahywmi]180396183341[/ebay:2cahywmi]

For those that don't feel like looking at the auctions, a buyer won a card from me for $25 delivered and sold it 14 days later for $13? Now I realize something may have happened that caused him to sell this for a loss, but that something had to have come up really quickly. I realize people lose money on card investments daily, but this one really had me scratching my head due to the quick turnaround time and the player.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
JEA2880 said:
He probably through the BIN was a good price and then found out he was wrong. Pretty simple explanation to me.

I guess that could be the case. Either way, he accepted the $13 offer he sold it for. Thus accepting a $12 loss plus fees, that is what seems rather odd to me. Unless I absolutely needed the $13 minus fees he gained back, it just doesn't make sense. I guess I could understand it a bit more if he had sold it in a standard auction format, thus not having control of the winning bid.

On a side note, I am not laughing at the guy saying I never lost money on selling cards. In fact I lost money on this card I sold. I was just pointing out how odd the situation was, never seen something like it before.

Members online

Latest posts