Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Inoa Bowman Chrome Autos Signed*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Well I emailed topps the other days just to see if they were doing replacements on base chrome autos since I have five, this is what I got back.

Thank you for your inquiry .

I wanted to allay your concerns in reference to Topps having received your redemption claim.

This specific card is currently on backorder. Please be advised Inoa has just signed and the card will begin to ship soon please allow 6-8 weeks. If, at the end of that period, you have not received, feel free to contact us again involving the status of your redemption.

We hope this information is helpful to you. As always, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team (By phone: 1-800-489-9149, or by Email:[email protected]) if you ever have any other questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to answer your questions between the hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm (EST), Monday through Friday.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write. We appreciate your interest in Topps products and hope you continue to enjoy our site.

Sincerely,

Topps Customer Service team

Well glad to hear they're signed, just gotta wait a month longer....

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Only half of the regular autos were live, everything else including the rarer parallels were redemptions. Would
it of made more sense to insert the super, reds, golds and maybe the blues as live cards and leave the rest
redemptions? Funny that Inoa was in donruss products as a live card. Now the cards are worthless. Glad
I didn't get stuck.

Kevin

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
This sucks for anyone who bought Inoa hoping that he won't sign his other cards but is great for those who are looking to pick these up cheaply (as they will fall in price once the redemptions are received.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
schmidtfan20 said:
Only half of the regular autos were live, everything else including the rarer parallels were redemptions. Would
it of made more sense to insert the super, reds, golds and maybe the blues as live cards and leave the rest
redemptions? Funny that Inoa was in donruss products as a live card. Now the cards are worthless. Glad
I didn't get stuck.

Kevin

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Inoa-Ynoa-2 ... 645wt_1165

last refractor brought 40

not great, but not horrible either given the circumstances.

i have 2 refs and a gold, all purely by accident

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cgilmo said:
schmidtfan20 said:
I didn't get stuck.

Kevin

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Inoa-Ynoa-2 ... 645wt_1165

last refractor brought 40

not great, but not horrible either given the circumstances.

i have 2 refs and a gold, all purely by accident

Yeah that's not that bad at all considering base redemptions settled for around $10-$15 for awhile.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
At one point I had 10+ Raw live Inoa's, I'm pretty sure a good amount of them that I sold ended up getting graded gem mint or better FML. I'd rather see my Flores before my Inoa's

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
righteousmike said:
At one point I had 10+ Raw live Inoa's, I'm pretty sure a good amount of them that I sold ended up getting graded gem mint or better FML. I'd rather see my Flores before my Inoa's

Me too. PM sent, btw.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Might have to sell mine now and still get in while the gettins good.

Looks like the market will get flooded soon when they hit the market.

Latest posts