Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Devin Harris is schooling Deron Williams 2nite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I've been waiting for this matchup for awhile. See if Harris is the real deal or not. So far Harris has 19pts 3reb 3ast at the half. He's so freaking fast.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Harris has got him in points 23 to 8 but deron has him in assist 12 to 5. Nets are still up though!!

Harris is going crazy now. 31pts 4reb 5ast 3stl. He's going to win MIP this year.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Harris has got him in points 23 to 8 but deron has him in assist 12 to 5. Nets are still up though!!

Harris is going crazy now. 31pts 4reb 5ast 3stl. He's going to win MIP this year.
Before tonight's games, Harris was tenth in the league in ppg.
Bosh was second, behind Wade and infron of LeBron.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
I've been waiting for this matchup for awhile. See if Harris is the real deal or not. So far Harris has 19pts 3reb 3ast at the half. He's so freaking fast.
I know you're tired of seeing this, but I just had to.

If you think he's fast, then this guy must be "super-freaky-fast."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysv3v7uXblw

Devin Harris said:
Man! Did you see how fast he was?!?...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
I know you're tired of seeing this, but I just had to.

If you think he's fast, then this guy must be "super-freaky-fast."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysv3v7uXblw

[quote="Devin Harris":15kydr50]Man! Did you see how fast he was?!?...
[/quote:15kydr50]

hah..Every dog has his day.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Harris would school Williams back in college when Illinois and Wisconsin would play so this is nothing new.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Deron is still a little slow from his injuries. Harris is still much faster but they both play within their systems. The Jazz use Williams as a playmaker and Harris is used for whatever he feels like doing. This usually produces good numbers for one player and wins for the other. If they let Deron just use his size against Harris I dont think there would be such a huge difference in numbers. Thats Derons game, his size and ability to keep the offense running.

Latest posts