Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Completed Listings search question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I know they are out there, so what is a good site to view completed auctions that are more than 2 weeks old?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Brad said:
I know they are out there, so what is a good site to view completed auctions that are more than 2 weeks old?

i would like to know this to, alot of people say goofbay, but i have went there and found nothing

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
moxacaine said:
yes goofbay is a good one.

Yeah, I am not seeing where I can search for stuff there by item to see if any have sold in the last 2 or 3 months

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Brad said:
moxacaine said:

Yeah, I am not seeing where I can search for stuff there by item to see if any have sold in the last 2 or 3 months

same with me, if someoen could explain how to do this on goofbay it would be great!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
KOBEARODLT said:
Brad said:
moxacaine said:

same with me, if someoen could explain how to do this on goofbay it would be great!!
I would like to know this too. I have tried goofbay several times, and found that it is:

1. Slow as hell
2. Impossible to search for specific items/players.

I work with comps/software/networks for a living and have not been
able to get much out of the site.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone? I am trying to work out a deal and want some older information since nothing is in completed listings

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
go to goofbay.com
click on ebay tools near top of page
there are 7 boxes you can search in
if you want to see what someone has sold put their ebay id in the seller history and click go
when you get to the search page you will see its default is not us currency. click on the little US flag at the top to change that.
same thing with buying put the ebay ID in bid history etc
when it searches it takes a few to load all the items.

hope this helped

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
That is not what I am looking for then. I am not trying to search by seller, but by item. There are only 3 in completed listings of a 1997 UD Legends Elroy Hirsch autograph. How would I go about finding more completed listing of that card?

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Yeah I like to know too. Or someone can show us a tool that can check back item cost history more than what ebay offer.

Members online

Latest posts