Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FAVRE WATCH - He "is" Returning...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ran into this article today.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/sports/10963 ... ns-to-nfl/

brett_favre_returns.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA – Putting an end to speculation, former NFL great and 3-time retiree Brett Favre announced he ‘would’ be coming back to the league. However, ‘not’ as a quarterback.

“I love the league, I love the game, and I still want to contribute, but my playing days are over. I’ve never felt comfortable on the sidelines, but now I’m starting the new chapter of my career, exclusively on the sidelines…as a cheerleader.”

Many in the sports community were shocked that the NFL’s most durable quarterback ever would return to cheer on his teammates. “I was shocked”, said one teammate. Shoeless Joe thanked him for his candor.

Why? Why would Brett come back as a cheerleader? Maybe it’s his unbridled love for the game. Or his desire to participate on Sundays. His wife even suggested it doesn’t suck to hang out with sexy girls in mini skirts. “As long as he doesn’t make it rain with them, I’m all for it,” said his wife.

Said Favre, “I was approached by most of the major networks, and CBS, about joining their broadcasting team. But I still have more to contribute to the game. And it’s important I do that ‘on’ the field.”

This reporter thinks the move could be revolutionary. And is it really so much different than NFL stars like Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irvin participating on “Dancing with the Stars”? NFL players know teamwork, moving in sync, and performing in front of crowds. Who wouldn’t like to see Brett start the next trend in former players? Congrats on your new profession Brett. Give me a B-R-E-T-T.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
when i first read this i forgot to look at the link ::facepalm:: and thought this was real :oops: . funny article though. brett farve go away i hate you

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I don't post on the football boards at all but when I saw he was returning I had motivation to come here and post something similar to yours.

Favre is the biggest drama QUEEN, yes, QUEEN, I have ever seen. He has lost all respect from me.

nyyankeesfan.13722 said:
Brett Favre= http://89.238.137.226/flash/f-Attention-*****-626.jpg

Members online